Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Kite Fesitval




We had a good run of beautiful weather and I figured we needed to get away. I packed up the kiddies and we headed east for the 3 hour drive to Ocean City, MD. Unfortunately, this trip took me much longer for some reason but we arrived just before sundown Friday night. The kids were on beachCRACK and obviously were born with the LOVE of the beach, that runs in both sides of our family.
We got hooked up with a Ocean front 1st floor room at the Hotel my Father In Law works at and got super lucky as there was a GINORMOUS weekend Kite Festival on the beach right in front of our Hotel. I heard the weather was HOT on land, but by the ocean it was PERFECT. We met up with cousins and family and the kids swam indoors and out, dug in the sand and played their little hearts out. There was also a live band next door and with the music, weather and happy occupied kids, it was paradise!

1 comment:

Jen said...

How fun! Good for you for taking the time to relax and enjoy the weather. I can't wait until June when we head to the beach for a month!!!

BTW, love the flippers! And the baby butt! :D