Friday, February 13, 2009

Disney on Ice


I took the kids to see Disney On Ice yesterday at the Verizon Center in DC. The Mom's Group got us an awesome rate of $11.00 per ticket and our seats were great. If it wasn't for that rate, I probably wouldn't have taken them. Seats were anywhere from $30-$90 per ticket normally. The kids did great on the Metro for me and were little Angels inside the Arena. All that Metro riding in the last month really has paid off. They are little professionals now. 

4 comments:

Staci said...

Stopping by from Lisha's blog... we were at Disney on Ice Thursday also! Our kids LOVED it! Great pics!

Island Mama said...

Brooke & I hit the same show last SundAY. I thought it was a good show.

Anonymous said...

Awesome time!! I wish I would have looked into it more. I thin my kids would actually watch it now at this age! Cute pictures!! And great price!!

Deb said...

It looks like they had a good time. I love that pic of Vincent. I have not taken the boys on the metro yet.